At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Provide general service, routine overhaul, and emergency maintenance on all Birds Eye Foods Ag Shop equipment.
1. Must be familiar with Farm Shop safety rules and guidelines.
2. Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
3. Work with Farm Shop manager and leads to implement changes that have been identified.
4. Work effectively with other departments.
5. Prepare Harvest Teams for Annual Harvest.
6. Overhaul Ag Equipment or ag building structure as needed.
9. Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by Ag Shop Maintenance Manager.
FTO, Computer, and Mechanical experience required.
Pay is commensurate with experience with a step progression.
Waseca, MN Farm Shop
Wet, noisy, variable temperature depending on time of year.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.